With Cape Town positioned as the World Design Capital for 2014, Cape Grace has commissioned designers to transform our pool, library terrace and conservatory area, which in turn might affect guests upcoming stay with them.
To ensure as little disruption as possible, they have taken the following steps to manage the comfort and satisfaction of guests’ stay:
- Construction work will be limited between 11h00 and 17h00 daily. This will ensure that breakfast service remains undisturbed.
- Contractors who have been appointed have specific knowledge of the luxury hotel industry and will be unobtrusive.
- The construction area is suitably concealed with aesthetically appealing materials.
- Renovations will be finalised by end October, and the refashioned facilities up and running by 3 November 2014.
Please be advised that Food and Beverage outlets will be affected, with Signal Restaurant, Bascule and the Library Terrace being closed for lunch at times, but functioning as normal during breakfast and dinner service.
All kitchens will remain fully operational and 24 hour in-room or personalised dining will be available. Cape Grace are fully prepared to assist our guests in making alternative day-time recommendations to experience fine Cape cuisine at local restaurants in the vicinity.
They have also secured the use of pool facilities at surrounding five star properties. The House Management team will assist in making arrangements for this service as required by guests on the day.
As a gesture of goodwill, Cape Grace will offer guests one of the following complimentary experiences during their stay:
- A three course limited a la carte dinner in Signal Restaurant or in the comfort of the room
- Choice of three tapas or a main course in the Bascule Bar
- Choice between a unique whisky or wine tasting experience daily at 6pm in Bascule Bar
- A 30 minute massage at the Cape Grace Spa
- Cape Town Sight Seeing Bus Tour (Red Route tour)
- Table Mountain Cable car experience
- Two Oceans Aquarium access
It is recommended that advance booking notice of the choice of experience detailed above is communicated to the reservations team.
Cape Grace Management would like to assure you that the utmost consideration and care has gone into the planning of this enhancement and that the guest experience remains their primary focus for the duration of the project.